Episode 07

4th Member of the Jury / Voted Out 8-1

Episode 07

Postby Jeff Varner » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:59:08 pm

Hey Cassandra, congratulations on making the merge!

Tell me how you're feeling about making it this far, and what your plan is now that all of you are in one big tribe. How are you going to survive this next vote? How are you going to win the game?

In other words, size up your chances and size up your tribemates for us.
Jeff Varner
Site Admin

Re: Episode 07

Postby Cassandra » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:18:44 pm

I'm pretty upset that Anthony got voted out, because he was loyal to a fault. But now I'm a member of two alliances of four that don't really conflict yet, so I think I'm in a great position.

I think Shitsy will be the first to go at the merge. I have enough on her to convince everyone she's telling different things to everyone and I've pulled in Rebecca and tentatively Stacy already. When Jeff said to select a leader today that had the most social ties I was fast to nominate Shitsy because I was pretty confident we were going into the merge (I checked some past seasons of Stranded the other night and 12 was a common number). So I wanted to set her up as a social threat, and luckily Candice caught on and followed suit. I nominated Shitsy yesterday because I had already told Rebecca that she was considering throwing the challenge to get rid of Stephannie. That way if we lost I could point to her and say, "See, she did it on purpose!" (almost got her when she chose F2 when we were all saying F3, but we were too far ahead to lose by then), and if we won it would establish her as a challenge threat. Shitsy is way too close to Jessica for comfort, and I can see Jessica wavering on the Beautiful Alliance. Rebecca told me that Stacy had the necklace but I told Stacy that I knew from Shitsy, so hopefully she loses trust in her for that. That's about everything I didn't update you on that happened yesterday. Oh yeah, and I spent over two hours searching for the idol but fucking Flicka already had it. I didn't know the password didn't work if someone found it. But I guess that makes sense.

Right now, I'm just waiting a while to see who initiates conversation with me. It's more accurate to tell who wants to work with you that way. Well, except for Shitsy. She'll message everyone.

R.I.P. Anthony, would've voted for me to win in a heartbeat ;_____;
Cassandra
Jury

Postby Cassandra » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:42:16 pm

Aight, so there was a catfight on Svinoy 3.0 blah blah blah you all know that already. That's not even interesting anymore.
This is interesting, though. I asked Rocky about Yau's idol on the off-chance he had it.
This was his answer:
Rocky wrote:and fuck i WISH i got the idol from yau. i figure he either gave me the idol or gave it to lil, and honestly... i would hope he gave it to me over lil hahah. but he didn't give it to me. he COULDA given it to lil but idrk if he did or didn't, i actually hadn't asked. i figured yau went out like colton and held onto the idol and shit, mostly cause he had other stuff he needed to worry about. i woulda liked the idol though.

Now if you go to the thread where Jeff announced Yau Man quit, you'll see that...
Liliana wrote:wait so does this mean no more public immunity idol? icon_eek

...tada!! Liliana is the first person to bring it up.
So unless I'm on a wild goose chase (I probably am) that could be something to think about.
Here are my thoughts on everyone right now.
Jessica - Pretty sure she has to vote with me right now. Good thing for me she played too hard pre-merge.
Liliana - no
Rocky - Doesn't really care about alliances and seems pretty chill about everything. No idea who he's against, but seems friendly with me still.
Stacy - Log the fuck on, bitch.
Candice - <3
Cecilia - lol what are you even doing
Flicka - Bad at hiding that she doesn't want to work with me.
Nate - Has passively accepted that we're working together now.
Penner - Does everything Candice and I do a day later than us and then takes credit for it. Goes on crazy expeditions to feel important.
Rebecca - Clueless.
Stephannie - Smooth-talking as hell, and for some reason everyone but Jessica and I still trust her. Goal this round is to make everyone in the "alliance" of me/Jessica/Nate/Candice/Penner/Shitsy/Stacy think the majority wants Steph gone so they'll be afraid to go against the group.
Cassandra
Jury

Postby Cassandra » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:27:34 pm

Liliana: "MODS GIMME IDOL NOW ;_____; MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Cassandra
Jury

Postby Cassandra » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:42:50 pm

Alright, so Jessica and Nate won immunity today. Happy about that.

I took the idol clue today because 1) the first merge challenge is usually when the challenge threats are decided, and 2) I was going to share it with everyone in my alliance of 7 to secure their trust and so that we'd have a better chance of finding the idol than Svinoy 2.0.
When I "called out" Rocky and Stephannie during the challenge it was a shitty attempt at a diversion. I hoped one of them would just stop because they thought they lost. Wishful thinking. Sorry, Vitinho, I know I probably upped your blood pressure levels 150%. I just apologized to them directly afterwards and said I was genuinely confused. I don't think they cared, but it was a stupid move in retrospect. Whatever, Rocky took a shit halfway through anyway.

Meanwhile, Shitsy is throwing a temper tantrum to Jessica about keeping Steph this round (with no benefit to Jessica whatsoever). I'll show that to Candice when she wakes up tomorrow so she realizes that we have to break up Steph and Shitsy. Shitsy told Jessica that when Steph and Flicka went I would somehow magically blindside her with Penner, Rocky, and Lil? I guess Shitsy thinks when there are ten people left four will have the majority. So I'll probably send that quote to Candice tomorrow replacing Penner's name with her own.

That's about it. Clue sucked by the way.
Cassandra
Jury

Postby Jeff Probst » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:31:08 am

So Cassandra, do you think that other people int he game consider you to be a big player/threat in this game? Are you targetting the big players/threats first and if so, would that put you in the firing line eventually if you were considered one?
Jeff Probst
Site Admin

Postby Cassandra » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:52:11 am

I wouldn't say I'm targeting the big threats first. I'm targeting Steph, who happens to be the biggest threat, first. Working with Jessica isn't just for this vote. I still plan to use the #2 strategy and keep her the biggest target. As long as I'm 100% with her (the biggest target) and Candice (who's playing the #2 strategy to me and wouldn't want me out yet) I think I'm okay for a pretty long while. I'm sure getting the idol clue raised some eyebrows, but that's the most I've blatantly "made a move" and I already nullified it by giving it to the rest of my alliance. In everyone else's eyes, I've only contributed significantly to one challenge--the puzzle one (only Candice knows about the first necklace, and no one knows about the second), so I don't think I'm considered a threat in that regard. Also because I'm actually not a challenge threat.
Cassandra
Jury

Postby Jeff Probst » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:07:13 am

Cassandra wrote:I wouldn't say I'm targeting the big threats first. I'm targeting Steph, who happens to be the biggest threat, first. Working with Jessica isn't just for this vote. I still plan to use the #2 strategy and keep her the biggest target. As long as I'm 100% with her (the biggest target) and Candice (who's playing the #2 strategy to me and wouldn't want me out yet) I think I'm okay for a pretty long while. I'm sure getting the idol clue raised some eyebrows, but that's the most I've blatantly "made a move" and I already nullified it by giving it to the rest of my alliance. In everyone else's eyes, I've only contributed significantly to one challenge--the puzzle one (only Candice knows about the first necklace, and no one knows about the second), so I don't think I'm considered a threat in that regard. Also because I'm actually not a challenge threat.

So you're looking at threats as challenge competitors or social threats?
Jeff Probst
Site Admin

Postby Cassandra » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:28:25 am

The biggest threats are a combination of both. That would be Steph and Jess. The biggest threats otherwise are definitely social threats. If a completely unlikable person Mikes his way to the end, he's not going to win. If he was a goat from the start, immunities mean nothing because he was never in danger. Social threats (to me) left in the game are Steph, Jess, Shitsy, Penner if people actually believe he did anything worthwhile, Candice is people don't see her as too gamebotty, Nate if he can talk about strategic contributions he made, and maybe Lil (she's a liar, but I'm not sure if people are fond of her). I think that leaves me with a lot of leeway, but we'll just see about that won't we Jeffrey? I only ask that you don't give me a Dan edit.
Cassandra
Jury

Postby Cassandra » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:14:47 pm

FUCKING
CICI
I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING
SHE'S LITERALLY INSANE
HOLY SHIT
MY SIDES
ARE IN ORBIT
FUCK
Cassandra
Jury

Postby Vitinho » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:33:12 pm

details
Vitinho

Postby Cassandra » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:54:32 pm

Sorry, I assumed Candice and Jessica had told you everything.

Yesterday she started begging Jessica to keep Steph in "because she felt bad for her" and made it extremely obvious that she was planning to use Steph to blindside me, Candice, and Penner. And then her justification was that we were going to blindside her, which didn't really sit well for Jessica considering she had just admitted she was going to turn on us. And then she offers Jessica the worst deal of all time: an alliance of four with Steph, herself, and Rebecca. So it would be Jessica teaming up with Steph and Steph's two biggest allies. But the whole thing didn't even matter because there wasn't anything Jess could do, and then when Jess explained to her that she was one vote and wasn't in a position to be ordering people around, especially with absolutely no benefit to herself, Shitsy accused Jess of being bossy and "playing too emotionally." So obviously Jess and I spread that shit as fast as we could to Nate and Candice, which just cemented their votes as Steph. So since Jess and I acted like the majority wanted Steph gone and we were just trying not to rock the boat, Shitsy became desperate and her hissy fit actually did make the majority want to vote out Steph.

I tried talking to her about voting for Steph and just...
Cecilia wrote:Um, since we've been talking to bring them to our side just to annihilate Svinoy 2.0 it's ok for now... none of the three will win but Flicka had the idol. UGH

Cecilia wrote:Flicka already found the idol also, I don't want her to get her hands in those clues either.

Cecilia wrote:Yeah, Flicka found the old idol and I personally can't stand her much so she'd be my pick.

I don't know what her point is here, but that was her entire argument against it three messages in a row.
And then she sent me this out of nowhere.
Cecilia wrote:Sorry for the shit af reply tho I'm just a bit hurried to go to bed! SORRY :( ILYSM I swear I'm not an hypocrite bitch... not in this ORG, in real life I'm a whore. <3333333333333333333
TTYT. We have plenty of time to talk babe

Candice, Jess, and I collectively agreed she'd fucking lost it.

Then this morning Rebecca tells us that Shitsy told her she was "out of The Alliance [sic]" according to me, Penner, and Candice. We didn't even have a fucking alliance with her and Rebecca!!! Now everyone wants to vote out Shitsy next round which is going to be hilarious because her paranoia about being blindsided will actually get her blindsided.

Oh yeah, and she suggested telling Rebecca to vote for Lil "as a trust vote," which doesn't make any sense since everyone (including Shitsy, I have no doubt) already told Steph she was being targeted. I think she's still trying to vote out Lil so I was just like "uhhhhhhh no."

Oh my god, just read my PMs with Jessica and Candice, it's so fucking funny. I want to keep Shitsy in solely for entertainment purposes now.
Cassandra
Jury

Postby Cassandra » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:45:46 pm

Steph is now saying she has an idol, and sent a picture of it to Candice. I just checked Mykines and you can still go to old tribal council threads, so I'm thinking Steph just took the picture of Flicka's old idol and is bluffing. I don't know why she thinks it would prevent us from voting for her. If we vote for her and she plays the idol then Stacy goes home and we just get rid of Steph the next round.

Rebecca is a huge liability and is telling Steph and Lil that the plan is to vote Steph. And then she's telling Rocky and Flicka to vote Stacy. She doesn't even have the numbers for this "master plan," so I'm not sure what she's thinking.
Cassandra
Jury

Postby Cassandra » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:59:30 pm

Stephannie to Jessica:
Stephannie wrote:I still feel like it's better for your game to keep me around, but maybe that's just me.
or were people lying when they told me Liliana had a strong bond with Cassandra on Mykines 1.0 and would go back with her? icon_whistling

So I mean you could keep me as a vote with you after the early merge rounds, or you could vote me out and subsequently lose the game.
It's up to you.

or do you not realize that not one of the Svinoy 2.0 people will ever work with you if you take a shot this round, and they've already made deals with Cassandra to align with her and get rid of you at final 10.

But ya, go ahead and vote me out. I'm sure your enthusiasm will liven up the jury.

Jessica to Stephannie:
Jessica wrote:Stephannie, whether or not I even vote for or against you will not matter tonight.

Svinoy 2.0 people have betrayed you as you have betrayed them and everyone else you have worked with. Even if Liliana or some other friend you have decides to throw their vote towards another candidate, the majority is towards you and that's the sad truth.

I've made my place in this game. I've fought to be where I am. If I leave next, I'll be understanding and I will happily liven up jury. I have faith in those that I work with and I will continue to act loyal towards them. You can say all you want about betrayals and alliances, but the truth is that you don't know.

I would never, even in a million years, vote to save you after you defiled my trust and my friendship twice. TWICE! There is nothing in this world that will make me happier than seeing you leave. I don't even need to win now that I get to see you out. That's the real prize.

Sad? Maybe. Worth it? Absolutely! Thanks for being such a spectacular person to play with and I hope one day we get to battle again.

Posting this here because every host has to witness this amazing exchange.
Cassandra
Jury

Postby Cassandra » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:51:42 pm

Steph and Lil think they've swayed me. Rocky and Flicka are my dogs. I told Rebecca I was okay with voting Stacy so she'd alienate herself next round. Candice and Jessica hate everyone but me. Everyone is anti-CiCi. Nate's just chilling. Penner's an idiot. And everything is right in the world.
Cassandra
Jury

Postby Cassandra » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:38:20 pm

stop don't read these they're bitchy
Cassandra
Jury

Postby Jessica » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:48:33 pm

Cassandra wrote:stop don't read these they're bitchy

too late you awful person how dare you
Jessica