Sunday, Day 32 - Final Tribal Council

Announcements and Scheduling

Sunday, Day 32 - Final Tribal Council

Postby Jeff Probst » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:14:27 pm

Final Tribal Council - 8c/9e

Please, jurors, you must pre-write your final statements/questions in your confessionals. Please try to keep it to specific questions and not generalizations such as "tell me why you hate EACH juror" making them talk about more than one person typically takes 15-30 minutes to answer and that's just too long in the situation.

Final 3, you must pre-write your opening statements before council as they will be posted ahead of Final Tribal to allow jurors to read them before we begin questioning at 8c/9e sharp.

I also need all of the jury members to leave pre-votes for who they would like to win in the off chance that they have to miss. You must do this even if you are sure you can make it, internet outages or last minute things have happened in the past and theres nothing worse than having to wait on a juror before we find out who wins the game!

Everyone, i'm posing a fallen comrades that you all may participate in in your confessionals, which is a fun read and also a good practice before going into final tribal, allowing you to reflect on the game as a whole.
Jeff Probst
Site Admin

Re: Sunday, Day 32 - Final Tribal Council

Postby Stacy » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:36:55 pm

Question: Can we start the jury questioning a little earlier? I have tickets to something that starts at 9:30PMC and answering the jury's questions on my phone might be a little hard. If I have to, I will, but I thought I'd ask. Also my opening statement is almost done if you're waiting for it.
Stacy
Eysturoy Tribe

Re: Sunday, Day 32 - Final Tribal Council

Postby Jeff Probst » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:54:25 pm

Stacy wrote:Question: Can we start the jury questioning a little earlier? I have tickets to something that starts at 9:30PMC and answering the jury's questions on my phone might be a little hard. If I have to, I will, but I thought I'd ask. Also my opening statement is almost done if you're waiting for it.

We actually leave the questions open and voting open until tomorrow so if you have to leave you can always come back and answer them later, but I can't guarantee jurors wont vote and leave until tomorrow nighta fter FTC
Jeff Probst
Site Admin

Return to Tree Mail